Saturday 7 June 2008

Footy madness!

So Anths pre Stag game of footy was today, Geordies versus the smoggies! The bloody pitch was huge, same dimensions as Wembley Arena, lets just say it looked like this little asian was gonna have to do alot of running! So I was put at left back next to me marra big Neil (the rock), within 5 mins I made a fucking big ass mistake. So I had the ball next to the goal people were shouting clear it I got pretty confused then provided the most perfect cross into the centre which the smoggie attacker headed in. So there we go I manged to provide the other team with there first goal, brilliant. The rest of the half I played alright but then was subbed at half time and got to have some oranges and GATORADE, fuck yeah! So now am back home thinking about getting ready to go Stag that shit up! Am also rocking the handle bar tash as am not me lass for a week and a bit so Gonna see how brushy I can get it before I see her and have to shave that shit off!
Oh and heres a pic of me doing a hippie jump!

No comments: