Tuesday 16 June 2009

Lush food Ive eaten recently!

Well the main reason for me being in London at the weekend was my mum's birthday celebrations. We went for a lush meal at a Michelin starred Indian restaurant and let me tell it was bloody lush! Below I will take you through the meal, all the dishes were blogged, unfortunately I was so so hunger I forgot to blog the starter before I tucked in, but anyway I took a photo anyway, enjoy!

Before the starter we were given some coconut soup, compliments of the chef, it was a nice start.



Then we have the starter, which I'm afraid was half eaten before I could blog it. Before my attack on it, it was Pigeon, on a potato fritter with various cheeky sauces next to it.



Onto the main meal, and since am a greedy bastard I decided to go for the taster menu, which had a little bit of all the meat menu. So what we had was Dear, Lamb and Pigeon, with various sauces on the side, and in the center it had mildly curried mash potato, basically the main was unbelievable, gone in about 2 minutes!



And then finally onto desert! I had warm chocolate with icecream and panacotta, but I boshed that off in about a minute, so I also shared the taster desert menu with my mum and aunty, this pretty much desert off the menu on, I won't go into each one the picture will show you how high level it was!



All in all one of the best meals of my life. I thought I might aswell live the weekend up so the next day I went to gorment burger kitchen with Adam and Ken after some skating.
I decided to hit up the Kiwi burger (Replaced the beetroot with bacon), which was a burger, relish, mayo, pineapple, tomato, a egg, lettuce, bacon and a side order of chips and 'diet' coke.



No comments: