Monday 29 June 2009

New Style of Blogging!

Right so ive decided to have a little change around on the blog front. As most people know I like food and skateboarding and most of my posts relate to these things, so I've decided to concentrate the blog onto these things. Obviously other exciting events will be appearing but the majority of posts will be about food and skating. Also going to rename the blog to 'Mr Bish and Jackie present Bangers and Mash'! The bangers referring to things in the skating world and the mash relating to glorious food! Matty Smith is to thank for the lovely tagline of Bangers and Mash and Ive got to say I like it, so anyway enough chatter lets get onto the pictures!

Sooo first we have the BANGERS!

Ginger Jamie throws down a noseblunt on the wasteland quarter.



The other day a full on battle occurred at the wasteland between about 20 charvers and Ghettoshaun, Peter, Jimbo and Little Will. Here is one of Ghetto's scars.



Also me and Londontom had the same clothes on for the session, cool kids think alike.



And now to MASH!

Hopper hit the session at Kate's party with Chips, Fried Pineapple rings and batter.



I went home the other day so I could have a diabetes test the following morning. This meant I wasn't allowed to eat after 8, so I asked my mum if she could cook up a feast because I usually love to snack at night. As usual my mum came through with the goods and cooked up a roast chicken breast, sage and onion stuffing balls, mini sausages, sweet potato mash, peas cream sauce and broccoli with gravy, RESULT!



Then today I went for some bait with Matty and his flatmate at the American Diner. I ordered the Cheese Dog, which was a hotdog covered in cheese and onions with loads of curly fries on the side. I was so hungry I'd eaten half before I blogged but let me tell you it had a stupid amount of cheese on top. Also I added some mayo and tomato sauce for splash!

No comments: