Tuesday 14 July 2009

Please sir can I have some more.

Right its time for a bit of an insane update! The amount of amazing food that has gone down recently has meant that food itself will take pride as being BOTH the bangers and mash today! Enjoy!

First we have Mash, and its a good'un!

The sat before last I went out for Lauren's birthday meal and it was in the tasty El Coto (Which I had only just had a tasty meal in a few days before). It was a big group so we went for the set tapas menu for everyone to share which worked out a treat.
For starters we had bread olives and mayo dip which I didn't bother blogging but for main we had a nice selection of:

Beef stew


A cheeky chicken and tomato dish


Chilli garlic prawns


Meatballs


Chorizo sausage


Squid rings with mayo dip


Then finally a rice dish with chorizo sausage and chicken incorporated in it.


After the epicness of that meal I was in for another treat when Rachael took me for lunch as she couldn't make my birthday night out! We attended the Salsa club and I got involved with a chicken club sandwich with salsa, tomato nachos and various other good things inside!


As people might know we were on a mini skate/party/job interview trip down to London last weekend. Well many fun things happened but as this is another special edition of the blog things which weren't food/drink will be talked about in another post.
We stayed for the most part at Londontom's parents house and do they know how to treat guests well! We were fed like absolute kings, but as my phone had no battery for most of the weekend I was unable to blog most of the lovely treats, but below is a tiny selection of the fun things we had!

While chilling at a chicken shop after a session at the new Mile End park Dirty Dave Vise picked this corker to drink, I think it gave him that little bit extra so that he could film crazy stunts!


On the Saturday night we were treated to a BBq at the Whittle's! Basically I hit that shit so hard it was like a scene from Rocky!
I helped myself to 3 burgers and in each one I had cheese, grilled veg, cheese and chive dip and tomato sauce. It may look messy and rank but it was AMAZING!


For pudding we had a big plate of Choco mini rolls, which Dirty Dave Vise was all about!


On the Sunday morning before we left Tom's mum cooked a breakfast worthy of Zeus himself! On the table we had scrambled eggs, bacon, parma ham, salami, fried potato's, fried tomato's, cereal, toast, juice, veg sausage rolls and grilled haloumi.
Here is enjoying the feast!


Below is the little sandwich I made!


Tune in later this week, as my mum and dad are taking me for a belated birthday lunch and we are hitting up Cafe 21!

No comments: