Sunday 25 October 2009

Bish and Matty's trip to London.

Last week me and Matty made a very brief trip to London to have a meeting for some filming we are doing with Gumtree. We decided to drive down on Thursday morning, have the meeting then go to my bro's flat have a bit of a skate then travel back the next day after maybe a cheeky morning skate.

For 'Bangers' we have a storyboard of our trip to London.

First off we have some cooling towers near Sheffield, as a kid I used to think these were nuclear factories and I used to be scared to drive past them.



Here we have Matty driving us past Big Ben, it took us about 1 hour and a half to get 10 miles. We were informed the traffic was so bad because much of central London was blocked off because of Nick Griffin appearing on Question Time. Apparently not only do the BNP hate people of my colour but they also like to test my bladder control as I was very close to pissing myself and it was a race to the toliet once we got to my bro's!



My Bro lives near Canary Wharf and we decided to go get some food later on with Adam and my bro, Matty was blown away by the amount of shiny building Canary Wharf has to offer.



On the way back we got stuck in alot of traffic, luckily I was on hand with witty conversation and Matty dad had left a wide selection of cd's to listen too. My personal faves were the Beautiful South and Robert Palmer.



Well this week we have a London edition of 'Mash', and it comes in burger form!
Basically since our meeting me, Matty and Adam had been talking about going to Gourmet Burger Kitchen for some top notch burger action. My bro wasn't that down but we managed to convince him. Below we have my creation, a modified Kiwi burger! What you got is a burger, tomato, lettuce, an egg, bacon, pineapple, tomato relish and mayo BOOYA! On the side we got 2 bowls of chips, onion rings and 2 tubs of garlic sauce between us, check me out and chill!





See you all next time!

No comments: