Tuesday 13 October 2009

Food and fun.

Right am back for another exciting bout of 'Bangers' and 'Mash'.

We'll start off with 'Mash' and let me tell you the meal below was an absolute gem. About a month ago I went to 'Barn Asia' with my mum and dad as we'd heard some pretty good reviews of it, and those reviews weren't wrong!
I started with scallops and prok in a peanut and caramel sauce with a little bit of rice on the side. At first I thought it would be too sweet but the sauce perfectly complemented the scallops and pork, AMAZING.



For the main I went for a french/asain dish. It was slices of beef steak in a jasmine/saffron style sauce with loads of veg and a baguette too mop up the liquidy sauce. It a really nice main and felt very light and healthy, goodtimes.



For pudding I went for a classic chocolate cake with sides of icecream and a little bowl of crunchy toffee flakes, the presentation was really good and the crunchy toffee flakes were really nice with the cake and icecream.



Right now onto 'Bangers'. No skateboarding this time, but to replace it we have an appearance from some of Newcastle's most famous skateboard slackers.
First off we have Paul Morris, the man famous for of the nicest Bs Flips this side of Adrian Lopez. I caught up with this crazy cat in Bulletproof where he was being really Mod, I gave him a kiss, he seemed stoked.



And finally making his first appearance on my blog is Joe Hodgkiss. joe is my new flatmate and he's quoted as saying 'Living with Bish is like living with one my hero's'. He has a lovely nollie heel and he's just started getting back into skating, he is is training on our rowing machine.



Laters until next time!

No comments: