Monday 19 October 2009

ER starring Jackie.

We have a breaking 'Bangers' and Mash' news update! Lets go straight to 'Bangers' for the info!

I got a text last night off Laura with a picture showing this.



The Doctors verdict was that he was keeping it so real that his body just couldn't take it.

On a less exciting note, here's where I will be buying a fixie if I ever decide to take up the sport of looking cool on a bike.



Seems like my sort of place.

Right and now onto the ever reliable 'Mash'.
Made a stop at the classic American Diner last week, haven't been in quite a while, lets just say its good to be home. For my meal I went for the Chilli beef Burrito covered with cheese and with a side of giant onion rings, it was the just the plate of grease that I needed!



Second off we have something which I ate at home. I didn't cook it but instead splashed out at Marks and Spencer's for some classy food. I ended up getting a sort of Coquille St Jacques scallops dish, which was scallops in the shell covered in a creamy white wine sauce mashed potato's and parmesan cheese. It was a creamy delight which went down a treat!



So until next time, I hope all yours dreams are of marshmallow fields and chocolate puppy dogs.

No comments: