Tuesday 6 October 2009

London and Manchester roadtrips!

Right Ive been away the last week and a half keeping it real in different cities. Spent a week down in London so I could go to a meeting,flip premiere get drunk and skate with Mellon and co.



Then me and Mellon megabused it too Manchester to meet up with Kurt and Londontom to skate and party!



Thankfully Sam and his flatmates put us up in there lovely house.

So I will start with 'bangers' for this update as it's full of them!
First we have these 2 bling vehicles I saw while roaming the warm streets of the 'Big Smoke'. I have no idea what they are but they looked nice.

Sporty.



Gangsta.



Me and Mellon also caught up with London's number one ginger, Stu Fone at Mile End.



Here he is taking a photo of me doing a bs 5.0 on the bank over the bank.



When me and Mellon first got to Manchester we had to meet up with Sam near his house, so we got the bus to where we thought we were meant to meet. After some phone miss communication me and Mellon then ended up walking 20 minutes in the wrong direction from there in the pissing down rain. After finding this out we then had to walk all the way back. This is me during the journey carrying my camera bag, supplies bag and skateboard... Stoked.



When Londontom comes traveling he only travels in the most Victorian style, dinky suitcase and bottle scotch included.



Sam was sporting a fairly jewish T-shirt.



After a night of party Kurt decided to throw down a playpark inspired drop in.



And just before we left Kurt and Londontom decided to pose in front of this gnarly crab.




Don't have too much for 'mash' for this update as I didn't end up taking that many pictures of my meals as my phone kept dieing! Only have one meal from the whole time but Ive put another picture from another meal from before my adventures.

Soooo for the my one and only picture of food goodness from London is a lovely fish platter from a place called 'Browns'. It had on it salmon, creamed salmon, creamed crab, squid, bread, fish sauce and I think some other fish!



Then from before my trip I went for a meal with Nicola to Nudo and I ended up having a a cheeky duck noodle dish that was LUSH and wasn't that expensive so all in all in was a good deal!



So that's it for this update so until next time laters!